Navigation module on a guarded object.
Provides navigation through a 3D-model of the guarded object, shows sensor and camera placements and indication of their state. Using an editor, one can change camera and scanner stations.
- Works with all facility configurations
- Supports loading 3D-models more than in 20 different formats
- Shows system state of scanners and cameras
- Gives fast access to every scanner and camera
- Uses context menu for sending commands to scanners and cameras
- Allows to look through the building floor by floor
- Shows possible dangers
- A 3D-model object can be freely moved
- Navigation is possible through keybord, mouse or touchpad, together or separately
- One can change between given camera points
- There is an editor for changing sensor and camera placements and creating new objects
- It is possible to load data from scanners and cameras straight out of the system or indirectly usind a file
- Client: Unity3D
- Pairing with the customer system: scanning of sensors, camera managing, getting alarming eventsс